Reta Wars has recently announced the second pre-sale schedule and an exciting Whitelist airdrop after success in the first pre-sale round. The second pre-sale round will feature new heroes, whitelist airdrops, giveaways, whitelist sale, public sale, and more. The Reta War’s developers also announced a hefty package of details about heroes, territories, and daily Reta War.
What are the Reta Heroes?
Heroes are characters or NFTs in Reta Wars that stay with you till the end of a game. You can use Heroes to produce resources or send them into battles. Each hero has 5 Stats and Skills and is randomly assigned when they are first created, and their rarity determines their final stats. Heroes can be placed anywhere on your territory. The best results are obtained when you utilize your hero’s ability.
What are the five basic Stats of a Hero?
- Vitality: It is related to the survival rate on a battlefield. It indicated the hero’s maximum HP.
- Strength: Strength refers to the physical attacking power. It affects all production activities like Mining, Logging, Farming that require physical activity.
- Agility: Agility means the chance to strike during a combat critically. It affects the results of Mining and Logging.
- Intelligence: Intelligence is the magic attack power in the battle. It has a significant impact on Farming.
- Lucky: Levelling up has a higher chance of success and provides more souls when dismantled.
What are Skills?
Skills determine the field in which a particular Hero can take effective action. The five skills are:
Reta Wars Rarity
When a hero is first created, a random rarity is assigned. It is divided into five levels Common, Uncommon, Legendary, Rare, Epic and Legendary. The higher the rarity, the greater the sum of Skills and Stats. It is designed so that the minimum and maximum values intersect.
Territory is land given to players who join the world of Reta Wars. Players need to strategize and effectively deploy heroes on their territory. Each territory is equipped with core facilities such as production units and barracks. You can also grow supplies on your territory and build up abundant resources. You must grow or acquire many resources to provide supplies to your allies and send out powerful heroes to the battlefield.
The two factions in the game serve two Gods, namely Gaia and Nate. To win a battle, you must contribute to the armies of your faction. You can donate resources grown on your territory to your faction. The more resources you contribute, the more rewards you will receive from war’s outcome.
The prizes of 2nd Presale
- Winners ranked 1-10 will receive a free NFT minting opportunity independent of participating in the whitelist sale.
- 40 Lucky Guys Get a Whitelist sale ticket, Drawn by lottery
- TOP 40~11 Winners Get a Whitelist sale ticket
- TOP 10~2 Winners Get 1 Random NFT + Whitelist sale ticket
- TOP 1 Winner Get x2 Random NFT + Whitelist sale ticket